Monday 3 August 2015

THE IMPACT OF 25 KEKELIRUAN BAHASA INGGERIS TO WEAK STUDENTS

When I started writing 25 Kekeliruan Bahasa Inggeris 2 years ago, It never came across my mind that the book is ultimately helpful for students especially weak students.

I just write with the intention to highlight on major confusions of English. At the same time I want readers to fully digest the explanation especially in terms of usage of tenses by using BM as the medium of language.

During my 2 days Grammar Booster Workshop at Sek Keb Palekbang, a kampung school with on...ly about 43 UPSR pupils, my thought drastically changed when I got to know my book has been a great help for majority of them.

They were so happy and really thanked me for giving the books to them. For some of them, who have since long regarded English as their greatest enemy start to ignite interest in English, as reading the explanation in BM assist them to understand better.

I am more than happy knowing my piece of writing is truly meaningful for these amazing kids. At least it's a kick start to instil interest in them. Hope they stay motivated and determined to excel with flying colours...

Pray for you kids !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...