Wednesday 19 December 2012

How Easy To Write !

Assalam and Hello Again ,

I was doing my translation job just now, when suddenly I was thinking of taking a break for a while... just to fulfill my temptation to write. Oh... I don't know why ? I'm crazy of writing ! I like writing too much as much as I like eating my favourite food ! I feel extremely at ease everytime I could my express my ideas and my feelings through writing...

Throughout my teaching career ,'writing class' or 'writing activity' is the most unpopular and the most rejected by most of my students. They rather do any other odd activity as long as not writing ! For them writing is very hard for not having good mastery of English vocabularies , not having sufficient knowledge to write good content and mastery of grammatical skills are also bad !

For me, those reasons are most likely to be very true as writing really requires good mastery of all English skills , but partly is not true. It doesn't mean that writing could not be done by not proficient in all the skills. Everything is possible to be done by making it as a habit. Writing habit could be developed from young . Parents for instance can encourage their young children of age 4 or 5 years to write a simple birthday greetings like ' Happy Birthday' , ' I love You ' , " My Gift For You ", etc just to teach them to express feelings and ideas through writing. Bit by bit, the habit of writing will be developed slowly and the child is used to express ideas and feelings through writing.

The same thing goes to adult learners , expressing ideas through writing will be much easier if the habit of expressing whatever you feel , you do , you experience daily is consistently practised . This can be done by recording or reporting your daily experience in a journal or personal diary. This job is much easier at these days with the assistance of sophisticated handphones , computers and many other advance gadjets . Pens and paper are no longer needed, just write everything by using any of  the gadjets.  Very fast and easy !

By continuously doing this, later you will find expressing ideas through writing is much easier . Just as what I'm doing now. I don't write serious matters like politics, economy or religious ! I just write about my experience and my feeling... You too can write like me... Have a try !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...