Monday 17 December 2012

FOBIA BAHASA INGGERIS ? KETAHUI CARA SAYA MELAKUKANNYA...

Salam and Good Day to all ,

Today is 17th December, 2012 which means there are only about 2 weeks left for the new year of 2013 will emerge. The same as other years, 2012 also will leave all of us with abundance of sweet and sour memories which will remain in our heart forever...

As for English language aspect, I could see lots of books and tips written throughout the year emphasising on ways and techniques to improve English. Many useful tips recommended such as reading English newspapers, reading English story books, list down new words every day , writing a journal or a personal diary in English , listen to English songs , watch English movies , practice spoken English daily and many other good tips.

It is undeniable that these techniques are very practical and fundamental to be done for English proficiency to be improved. In fact, every English learner must consistently and continuously practise these techniques or at least any one or two of the techniques in order to master the language. Remember, no easy way to get success !

For me, having strong determination and motivation to learn is as important as knowing the techniques to learn, or in some cases high motivation to do is much much more vital. Everything will turn into ashes if you know deeply the techniques but having no desire,no spirit, no inspiration and most importantly no willingness to do !

The question is how to be motivated ? How to be determined and how to get inspired ? Many believe that strong motivation from inside would not easily derived unless the reasons for doing it are very close to our heart, life and family. So, how to correlate between English and our life or family. Is it very hard ? I guess it is not that hard because this was done by me throughout the long years when I had to struggle to improve my English.

Lots of my students were in disbelief when I said I was so poor in English during my school days. I was in the second last class for 3 consecutive years until I left the school. My English grade was also not excellent until I went to university, my English was still poor. So, how do I manage to get through with English untill I can speak quite well , write good English and mostly rewarding is teach English !!! It's unbelievable but true..

As I said earlier, every impossible thing in life can be done/achieved by having strong motivation , high determination and strong desire. This is the secret of my success. Eventhough I am not as success as the others for just being an English educator, my battle to improve my English is a big success for me !

Note :  Dear Readers, My book on " Fobia Bahasa Inggeris ? Ketahui cara saya melakukannya " is in process to be published . This is a book about my battle and hardship and also the sweet and sour moments in my journey to learn and improve English. This book can be read by everyone as a source of inspirational and motivational in improving English. Insya Allah.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...