Monday 5 December 2011

PLANNING FOR 2012 (2)

Hi there, nice to write to all of u again.

As mentioned previosly, i have a few other plans for the coming year. Now, let me reveal what are my other busy schedules for next year... Besides preparing for my first book , I also have promised myself to be more active updating new entries for my blog as I hope to get more visitors here. Furthermore, my soul purpose is for my writing will be benefited by more people for its informative knowledge and easy guidance for everyone especially in the teaching and learning of English language.

In addition, I do pray in the upcoming year i will be granted with time,good health and high spirit to available myself to prepare more talks on matters related to my English skills and then able to accept the requisition from schools to deliver talks to their students. I used to reject lots of school offers before due to the needs to attend to so many other works and the time constraint.

So, to any teachers out there, you are most welcome to call me if my service is needed for the betterment of students and school. I will try my best not to let your students despair !

Good luck to all of you in 2012 ! May all of us will be granted with lots of blesses and cheers ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...