Sunday 4 December 2011

My Plan For Year 2012 (1)

Hello readers n salam maal hijrah to all muslim readers. It's been quite some times I do not post my new entries.i have been very busy with my planning for the coming year 2012.i have planned a few things to do in 2012 and hope GOD will give me strength and patience to make them a reality.
One of my plans is to publish my own book about my own experience in the teaching of english.However my book will focus more on the students' experience in learning english.I will share the fun and happy moments,their fear and resentment,their hesitation of learning grammar,their utmost scary of public speaking and many many more. I have been keeping all these memories safe in my mind for being an english educator for almost 20 years.it will be a great loss if all those meaningful moments which carried abundance of lessons to everyone just remain a memory of an individual.As quoted frm popular saying "Sharing Is Caring" ,to all my blog readers,please pray for my success.

As mentioned earlier,I have a few plans for 2012 but I will write about all those plans on my next entry.Hopefully all of us will stay healthy and cheerful till I see u again in my next writing. Remember,if u fail to plan,u plan to fail...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...