Tuesday 15 December 2009

A PIECE OF EXPERIENCE OF A SECTION C GIRL

It was May 1992 when I have just graduated after four long years of struggle to be pronounced as a graduate of English Language Studies. The title that I myself never ever dream to hold as I was really worried and unhappy with my English proficiency ever since I was at secondary school.
It’s still clear on my mind how I was humiliated and mocked by my friends for being placed in Section C for English class. I was so down for being discriminated and started to lose friends after became a Section C student. Students who were in section A and B were much luckier for being popular and liked by everyone.
I took the highest effort to be promoted to better group so that I could easily mingle with popular students and accepted as their friends. However it seemed that I was fated to be a section C student till the end of my secondary school day. On the other hand, many of my friends from section C were able to be promoted to section A and B and they simply regarded me as the dumbest student in section C.
Those were just piece of unforgettable experience of a section C student during school days. Despite all the bitter moments during these period of time, it has taught me to be tougher and stronger with full of spirit to improve my English ability and able to stand in the crowd as tall as the others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...