Monday 11 August 2014

Adam Khoo's Books ...Worth Reading



Since last 3 weeks I have massively indulged myself into the excitement of reading Adam Khoo's books.    
This is my very first time reading his books even I've heard about him n his success business stories earlier before.

I started reading 'Secrets of building multi million dollar businesses' on  7th of August n amazingly I was able to finish reading till the last word of this 290 pages book only after 4 days !

What a superb  achievement ever recorded by me as my standard record to accomplish reading is 2 weeks or more.
 

Hardly described how im able to     complete the mission so outstandingly . It's indeed due to   the  power of mind!
Everything that captures our heart will trigger our utmost spirit n energy. ..

Good job Adam Khoo & Congrats to me too ...hehe.
Now im still reading the second book ' Master your mind, design your destiny '.
Could I break my first record ? Hurmmm. .. it has been 4 days past , still flipping on page 100 out of 346 pages...Pray for me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...